Thursday, April 27, 2023

Post #4

 I retaliate to number 3, Stable change because expressing our feelings and emotions is an essential part of being human and having a voice. Venting, or sharing our thoughts and feelings with others, is an effective way of understanding our emotions and finding out what people truly think when it comes to the freedom to say what you want. The ability to express ourselves openly is a fundamental right to our society and without it, our democracy and society would suffer. We should also recognize that venting is not a solution to our problems. It's important to seek other ways to address our issues and work toward change. But at the moment, when we're feeling some type of way, venting can be a powerful tool to help us express our emotions and regain a sense of control.

Another one I relate to is number 4, Individual Self-Fulfillment because I think that a big benefit of free speech is that it allows people to express themselves and let people know who they really are as people. By being able to freely express their thoughts and beliefs, people can find a personal identity that shows their values and experiences. This allows people to find meaning in the way they talk and express their opinions, and to connect with others who share similar views. This is important for people who may feel excluded from the rest of the world. Through free speech, they can connect with others who share their views as I said before. I should be able to do things that make me happy and help me grow as a person. I should be able to express myself in different ways, like being creative or thinking critically about things  By doing all these things, I can become more confident and feel better about myself, which can help me do better in school and in my relationships with others as well as every aspect of life. 

Promoting innovation can have a significant impact on a person's life by providing
new opportunities for personal and professional growth. According to legal scholar Jack Balkin, promoting innovation is a crucial aspect of "living originalism," which involves interpreting the Constitution in light of contemporary values and needs.

Basically, when we talk about promoting innovation, we mean we should try new things and come up with new ways to solve problems. This can help us create cool new things like products or jobs in new areas that we haven't even thought of yet. Communication is a huge part of this because you need to be able to communicate and network with people in order to make innovation happen. Nothing is done that changes the world is done alone, always remember that and realize that communication is one of the best skills you can have. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog Post

 Technology has always been a part of my life. When I was growing up we had an office in my house that my siblings and I called, “The comput...